Tulip Wreath Tutorial (door wreath) - inexpensive and easy ... my two favorite things!


With all the door wreaths I have made in the past year you would think that I have one for every season.
And I do, well almost.
For some reason I never made a door wreath for spring.
I have no clue how that one slipped through but it did.
I have been wracking my brain on what to do for a spring door wreath.
I found a cool post by Jocie at One Project Closer: The Better Half on how to make a fabric flower.
I love her tutorial and think these would be super cute on a wreath and then I remembered that our front door is out in the open and any fabric flowers I might make wouldn’t last very long.
(whomp whomp whomp)

Thankfully my friend Virginia over at LiveLoveDIY posted the cutest tulip door wreath and I knew I had to make one for our house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram